Friday, September 21, 2012

Update

From CaringBridge site:

Written Sep 3, 2012 9:11pm by Renee Albracht
Just wanted to let everyone know that I feel better. My stomach still hurts, but it is normal to have that bloated stomach feeling during this period in the chemo cycle.

I think I may have been dehydrated. I'm not sure what the symptoms are. All I know is that I have had very little water the past few days. When I get that medicine mouth and sore mouth, I don't even like water. I can only drink it when it's cold and have to force it. Today, I got a large drink from McDonalds. When I finished with the drink, I filled the cup up with water twice and drank the first cup rather quickly. I soon felt better. My mom asked me often if I needed more water. I said no. I told my dad he was going to have to get on me and make me drink more when he comes. I will still call my doctor tomorrow and let him know what's been going on just in case he wants me to come in and do blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment