Monday, September 17, 2012

Remarkable Tuesday After

From CaringBridge site:
Written Jul 3, 2012 2:26pm by Tori Dahl

I called Renee this morning to check on her.  Her first round of chemo two weeks ago left her feeling pretty bad and really tired for the first three days after the treatment. 

She didn't answer when I called.  I got a little worried.  I texted her friend/roommate Mike......a couple minutes later he sent me a text.....
a shocking, but pleasantly surprising text!!!  It was a picture of Renee sitting at her desk this morning at work!!! 

She's not 100% today, but she felt good enough to attend the office monthly meeting.  She even brought donuts for the staff!!!!! 

What a warrior she is!!!  She goes in for her white blood cell shot this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment