Friday, September 21, 2012

Feeling ADD Gets Me Through the Day

From CaringBridge site:

Written Sep 6, 2012 8:26am by Renee Albracht

I don't have much to say today. I have a lot of work to do, which is a good thing.

Praise God I had enough energy to get through a long day. I had two programs yesterday, one at 10am and one at 5pm. Both went well and were very well received. After work, I went to church. My friend Carol started a new Wednesday evening elective called Life Story Writing. It was fun! After church, I picked up Bailey from her daddy's house and headed home. Got home close to 8:30pm.
Didn't feel well yesterday. Allergies seem to be kicking up pretty bad. The back of my throat hurt some and I kept coughing up crud. My mom asked if I was going to call the doctor. I said no. I know what they would ask me.

What color is the mucus?

Clear.

No infection. Probably just allergies. (This time of year is the worst for me.)

Although I have enough energy to get through the day and stay focused on the task at hand, it is not as it has been. During past off weeks, I have felt a little ADD, like I was bouncing off the walls and my brain was going a million miles a minute. Now, I feel run down. I feel like I did before I got sick and stayed sick last March. It's about how I've been for the past two years. So, I want to complain because I really enjoy those great weeks. But, at least I'm not too sick to get out of bed!

Thank God for a little boy named Tynan. After writing my blog yesterday, I stayed out of my funk. Sure, I would love to be feeling better than I am, but I will take what I can get. That five year old little boy that I never met has given me strength. The rest is in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment