Monday, September 17, 2012

Renee's Thank You

From CaringBridge site:

Written Jun 18, 2012 5:52pm by Renee Albracht

Thank you all for your comments. I have not had a chance to read all of them yet. My sister started this site for me and is updating it regularly. This is the first day I have felt like even lifting my head off the couch. The first few days after my first chemo left me feeling sick and tired. I still have very little energy, but my stomach feels much better today.

I am truly blessed. I told someone yesterday that I have not been able to pray the past few days or week myself, but it is a blessing knowing how many people are praying for me.

My boss and co-workers have been awesome! They have allowed me to work from home on days like today so that I don't have to take too many sick days! What a blessing that there is so much I can do via the computer and that I work for such amazing people! Belmont truly is a family!

It is nice having my family here, but it is a little humbling as well. I am a loner and a do-it-herself-er. I have needed help and the help is greatly appreciated. I do, though, miss my independence. But, we are put here on this earth to love one another and I must say, I have never felt more loved than I do right now!

My hope is to respond to each one of you personally. If I don't, though, just know that I greatly appreciate your love and concern. It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment