Friday, September 21, 2012

Session Six

From CaringBridge site:

Written Aug 27, 2012 11:33am by Renee Albracht
Just met with the doctor before chemo. My blood levels still look good and because of that, he can reduce the dosage of the shot tomorrow so hopefully I won't have bad joint and muscle pain this time. He said the chemo is messing with my ovaries which is causing me to be para menopausal, at least temporarily. That's what accounts for the hot flashes. He said I am in the third cycle of treatment. He will soon schedule me for a pet scan. That will tell them more about what is going on with the lymph nodes. When they die, they become scarred, fatty tissue. Sometimes, when they die, the good cells eat them up and they disappear. Sometimes they surgically remove them. Overall, things look good.

Starting session six now. Already have a stomach ache. It's psychological right now. These sounds and smells get to me.

Mom is here with me. It's all down hill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment