Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Doctor Report

Just got off the phone with my nurse. She talked with my doctor and he thinks my stomach problems are caused by gastritis. They are giving me medication for it and we will reevaluate things when I go in on Monday.

I just picked up a prescription strength suppository yesterday. I need to give it a little bit of time to work before getting too concerned with my bowel movement pains.

The joint pain, swelling, and darkening of the skin in my hands is most likely caused from the anemia. Nothing to be too worried about right now. If I start feeling too fatigued, I can go in and get blood work done. Otherwise, we'll do lab work when I go in on Monday and will most likely start on a new shot regimen next Tuesday to help replenish the red blood cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment