Monday, October 29, 2012

God's Blessings Overflow

I get home from work today and there is a card from my mom waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I love getting cards, especially during chemo weeks!

In the card, my mom tells a story of a man from church who asked my step dad about me. My step dad tells him how I am doing and that I only have two treatments left. The man reaches into his wallet and tells them to let me know that he is praying for me and that he wanted me to have that - a fifty dollar bill! I never met the man and have no idea who he is, but he loves me simply because he loves them and they love me!!! Made me cry!!! That is a common cancer-time phrase "made me cry!" I felt the love of Christ extending to me through this man's gesture. How awesome is that? Had to share!

By the way, I promise to call the doctor tomorrow and tell him about my tummy and booty troubles--just in case!!! I already received some concerned calls/texts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment