Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interpreting a Dream

I had to share this message I got from a family member and friend. Love the interpretation of my dream!

Written Nov 18, 2012 11:25pm

Hi Renee,

Jon Bon Jovi wow!!! nice dream.  I don't know how to interpret dreams but it seems seems to me part of it was the cancer and the chemo trying to knock you out,  you kept getting back up and kept on fighting and you won.  The people at your party were your family, friends and strangers being there for you in person, thoughts, prayers and just cheering you on.  It was Jesus Christ who came to you and sat down with you.  Jesus Christ is a gentleman who doesn't intrude.  He came to you when you invited him to be part of your life.  Isn't he awesome!!!

We will be praying for you and with you tomorrow and hoping you recover well from this last treatment.
Take Care,

Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment