Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Renee's Brigade T-Shirts On Sale Now!

"You are in complete remission. For all practical purposes, you are cancer free."
-Dr. Anthony Meluch
December 3, 2012

We won!

T-Shirts for Renee's Brigade to help pay past and future medical bills go on sale starting today! Since the shirts are intended to raise money for medical bills, I did not want to spend money up front only to be left with shirts I cannot sell, thus, defeating the purpose of this project.

For that reason, I will be accepting pre-order shirts from now until January 3rd. The reason I am giving it so much time is because I will be in Texas for the holidays and will not be back in town until January 3rd. If anyone sends money via mail, I will not know it until after the holidays. Plus, some of you may want to wait until after Christmas before spending any money, even for a worthy cause!

You can purchase t-shirts online by visiting my blog at http://treneealbracht.blogspot.com/. If you do not have a paypal account, you can login as a paypal guest and pay with a debit or credit card.

If you wish to pay with a check, you may send a check via mail. Be sure to include shirt size(s) and shipping costs.

Renee Albracht
3905 Eckhart Drive
Nashville, TN 37211

Costs per shirt:

Small - $18.00 + $4.95 shipping
Medium - $18.00 + $4.95 shipping
Large - $18.00 + $4.95 shipping
X-Large - $18.00  + $4.95 shipping
2X-Large - $19.00 + $4.95 shipping
3X-Large - $20.00 + $4.95 shipping

If you need a larger shirt, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment